Franklin Covey Co. Launches Jhana for Individuals: Bite-Size Performance Support for Individual Contributor Effectiveness
‘Virtual Mentor’ Increases Critical Human and Professional Skills in Individual Contributors, Which Are Essential for Thriving in Today’s Dynamic Workplace; Joins Jhana for Leaders Solution
Jhana for Individuals uses a “push” and “pull” learning strategy. Not only do users receive practical, actionable tips and advice delivered in a weekly email newsletter, but they can also access a robust library of hundreds of articles, videos, and tools to increase their emotional awareness, understand their organizational context, and build and improve in a multitude of workplace skills over time. Learners can skim and find an effective new behavior to try on the job in three minutes or less, and can fit learning into the slivers of their already jam-packed days. The solution is also mobile optimized for easy access on any device.
Jhana for Individuals helps learners to:
- Communicate with emotional intelligence. Jhana helps individuals tackle tough subjects like conflict management and difficult conversations. The step-by-step guides and sample scripts help learners feel confident communicating in a wide range of situations, from engaging with customers to running high-impact meetings and writing email.
- Cultivate resilience. Topics like well-being and adapting to change will help employees handle stress and become more agile and effective in fast-changing environments.
- Build relationships. Practical tools help individuals elevate their skills in collaboration, managing up, setting goals, and delivering value.
- Manage their time and priorities. Topics like project management and productivity will help employees work more effectively and efficiently. As a quick-use resource, the learning only takes a few minutes at a time and learners can then get back to work achieving goals to help their organization be more successful.
Jhana for Leaders provides bite-size performance support on the messy, complex subject of people leadership. Leaders receive a weekly newsletter and can access the leader’s library to build key leadership skills, such as running effective 1-on-1s, navigating difficult conversations, performance management, and developing others.
Jhana for Leaders helps leaders to:
- Meet business objectives. Jhana is a quick-use resource that managers use to problem-solve on the fly and get back to work achieving their goals, whether that’s improving sales numbers, increasing customer satisfaction, or training employees.
- Recruit and retain top talent. Practical tools helps leaders evaluate their skills in hiring, coaching, trust-building, developing others, and additional essential skills.
- Become more confident and problem-solve. Jhana’s friendly, informal style, helps new and reluctant managers. Step-by-step guides, worksheets, and sample scripts make it easy for leaders to incorporate their learning into their day-today work.
For organizations whose employees are participating in various FranklinCovey work sessions, Jhana’s reinforcement enables learners to quickly make behavior changes back on the job. The content easily maps to popular courses with dedicated support tracks, as well as additional FranklinCovey solutions. And, clients have access to quarterly engagement reports, to see what is trending with employees.
The FranklinCovey’s All Access Pass is an annually renewable pass providing passholders with unlimited access to FranklinCovey’s entire collection of best-in-class content and solutions. Its core content offerings are now available in 20 plus languages, in more than 160 countries. Passholders can assemble, integrate, and deliver content from 26 areas, in an almost limitless combination through various delivery channels — On Demand, Live-Online, Live-in-Person, and microlearning. Passholders also have exclusive access to an implementation specialist and additional add-on services, such as coaching, to ensure they are unleashing the full scope and power of the All Access Pass to achieve their key business objectives.
Since FranklinCovey launched the All Access Pass five years ago, annual subscription and related revenue has grown to nearly
FranklinCovey Corporate Public Relations